Call for Papers
The 16th International Conference on Future Information & Communication Engineering
11th ~ 13th January 2024, Promenade Hotel Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
The 16th International Conference on Future Information & Communication Engineering (ICFICE2024) will be held at the Promenade Hotel Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia from 11th ~ 13th January 2024. The conference is open to all over the world but participations from Europe and Asia-Pacific Region are particularly encouraged. The focus of this conference is on all technical aspects of Computer Science and Communication Engineering.
- Abstract Paper Submission :
- Sep. 30th, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance :
- Oct. 15th, 2023
- Full Paper Submission :
- Nov. 1st, 2023
- Registration Due :
- Dec. 23th, 2023
The areas of interest include,
but not limited to the followings :
- Communication System and Application
- Networking and Services
- Intelligent Information System
- Multimedia and Digital Convergence
- Semiconductor and Communication Services
- Biomedical Imaging and Engineering
- Ubiquitous Sensor Network
- Database and Internet Application
- IoT and Big Data
- IT Convergence Technology
* This conference may be rescheduled or switched online depending on the COVID-19 situation.
INSTRUCTION FOR AUTHORS
- All papers submitted to ICFICE2024 should describe original work and not be published elsewhere before the conference. Papers must conform to official ICFICE template style file that can be found in_http://kiice.org/conf_main. Authors are invited to submit full-length papers (4 pages maximum) by the submission deadline through the online submission system. All submitted papers will be refereed by experts based on the criteria of originality, significance, quality, and clarity.
- Among presented papers at the conference, selected papers will be chosen as best/excellent paper awards. Best/excellent papers and some outstanding papers may be recommended for publication after appropriate extension in several SCOPUS indexed journals and some other papers may also be recommended for publication in the Journal of Information and Communication Convergence Engineering (JICCE, ISSN: 2234-8255).
- If you want to submit the extended ICFICE2024 paper to “SCOPUS-indexed Journal,” we recommend you submit a completed version of the paper following the submission rules of those “SCOPUS-indexed Journal.” The completed versions of the papers should be following the supported templates and guidelines.
- Please be aware that your paper's publication recommendation can be canceled if it is not presented at the conference without the secretariat's approval.
- General Chair
- Hee-Cheol Kim (InJe University)
Tel : +82-55-320-3720, Email: email@example.com
- Yun Seop Yu (Hankyong National University)
Tel: +82-31-670-5293, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Chair
- Jongtae Lee (Seoul Women’s University)
Tel: +82-2-970-5514, Email: email@example.com
- Gyeong-eun Hwang (KIICE)
Tel: +82-51-463-3683, Fax: +82-51-464-3683, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org