Call for Papers
The 15th International Conference on Future Information & Communication Engineering
10th ~ 13th January 2023, Nha Trang, Vietnam
The 15th International Conference on Future Information & Communication Engineering (ICFICE2023) will be held at the Nha Trang, Vietnam from 10th ~ 13th January 2023. The conference is open to all over the world but participations from Europe and Asia-Pacific Region are particularly encouraged. The focus of this conference is on all technical aspects of Computer Science and Communication Engineering.
- Abstract Paper Submission :
- Nov. 18th, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance :
- Nov. 25th, 2022
- Full Paper Submission :
- Dec. 2nd, 2022
- Pre-Registration Due :
- Dec. 23th, 2022
The areas of interest include,
but not limited to the followings :
- Communication System and Applications
- Networking and Security
- AI and Intelligent Information System
- Multimedia and Digital Convergence
- Semiconductor and Communication Services
- Biomedical Imaging and Engineering
- Ubiquitous Sensor Network
- Database and Internet Application
- IoT and Big Data
- IT Convergence Technology
- Industrial Session
* This conference may be rescheduled or switched online depending on the COVID-19 situation.
INSTRUCTION FOR AUTHORS
- All papers submitted to ICFICE2023 should describe original work and not be published elsewhere before the conference. Papers must conform to official ICFICE template style file that can be found in http://kiice.org/conf_main. Authors are invited to submit full-length papers (4 pages maximum) by the submission deadline through the online submission system. All submitted papers will be refereed by experts based on the criteria of originality, significance, quality, and clarity.
- Among presented papers at the conference, selected papers will be chosen as best/excellent paper awards. Best/excellent papers and some outstanding papers may be recommended for publication after appropriate extension in several SCOPUS indexed journals and some other papers may also be recommended for publication in the Journal of Information and Communication Convergence Engineering (JICCE, ISSN: 2234-8255).
- If you want to submit the extended ICFICE2023 paper to “SCOPUS-indexed Journal,” you have to submit an additional paper for “SCOPUS-indexed Journal” with the ICFICE2023 paper. The additional paper should be written by using this template, and this has above 8 pages.